A Tasty Experience of Iranian Cuisine
- Duration (Hour)4 hrs_________________________________ Destination: Isfahan
- Visiting Time10 AM
- Departure PointAt participant's Accomodation
- You will be welcomed with Persian herbal tea and traditional sweets.
- You will get aquainted with the theory of hot and cold food & its effect on the metabolism.
- You will participate in Persian Cuisine workshop.
- You will eat Persian food and enjoy Persian hospitality.
- Package 1
Select Preferred Date
Group Size And Pricing
Herbal Traditional drink
Persian food owes its diversity to its geographical location and historical
background. Being on the way of silky road, Iran offers wide ranges of
cuisine from Middle Eastern to Mediterranean types. Throughout the ages,
the influence of Persian culinary art spread to the Middle Eastern
countries such as Turkey, Iraq and Armenia. The Persian home-cooked food outes
in delicacy and flavor comprising of the aroma of saffron, rose water,
cardamom and indigenous spices like turmeric. Persian culinary
traditions, playing a major role in the history of Persia, have been
omnipresent at Iranian weddings, birthdays, funerals, religious and historical
feasts and private and formal gatherings.
Join us in a
fabulous Persian cooking experience to explore more about the Persian food
recipes. At this food tour, we promote Persian cooking culture by providing
our guests with local ingredients and traditional techniques and tricks.
What To Expect
Iranians, a guest is "a gift of God" showing the hospitality which is
inherent in the character of people. Our friendly cooking is held in a
typical Iranian house. You are welcomed
with Persian herbal tea and traditional sweets.
cuisine, aside from being tasty, is also therapeutic and bears health benefits.
The theory of hot and cold food, which does not refer to the temperature
of the food but to the effect on the metabolism, will be explained to you. Then
an introduction to the menu is given and the cold and hot properties of the
ingredients will be maintained.
On this tour,
you will also learn about the Persian cooking utensils and basic ingredients.
Our professional chef teaches you to make a full menu including a traditional
starter (Kashk Bademjan), a main course (Fesenjan stew and Iranian
Rice) and a dessert (Walnut cookie). You will observe the cooking
tricks step by step in a friendly setting. Then we all eat the food with Persian
etiquette relishing the combination of food and culture. At the end of the
, you can take printed recipes and necessary ingredients home.
- If a participant does not want to take part in the cooking class but only dine, please let us know and we will send you pricing.
- Upon completion of the class, participants will receive copies of any recipes.
- The participants can buy the necessary ingredients for the selected dishes.
- Your booking will be confirmed via an e-mail including updated prices.
- We reserve the right to impose charges on prices due to economic fluctuations.
- Bookings missed or cancelled within determined hours will incur a strike against participants as below charges:
- Before 72 hrs : 30%
- Before 48 hrs: 50 %
- Within 24 hrs: non-refundable